Hydra Buzzard EDC Knife - Black Vulture
- Utilize the bit key to transform the blade into a screwdriver.
- M6, M5 and M3 fixed wrench on its handle.
- Use like a karambit, with the ring providing a quick release and a firm grip in your hand.
- Integrated fire nick on the spine for use with your favorite ferro rod, fits 5/16 size ferro rod.
- Fully customizable for left and right users. Carry it attached to your belt, bag or hanging in your neck.
- Constructed from 1.4116 stainless steel, one of the most resilient and resistant steels around.
- Sheath made by Kydex®.
- Entirely made in Europe with premium and finest materials.
- Two sheath options available, black or brown.
- Rugged black powder coating
- Overall length: 17 cm (6,69")
- Blade length: 8 cm (3,35")
- Edge length: 7,5 cm (2,95")
- Handle length: 8,5 cm (3,35")
- Steel width: 5 mm (0,19")
- Hardness between 55-57 HR. Cryogenic treatment.
- Knife only: 79 gr (2,78 Ounces)
- Sheath: 30,10 gr (1,06 Ounces)
The Buzzard is a unique design, combining the perfect proportions of an EDC knife and a tool. It provides a solid balance between a great blade, a screwdriver, and a wrench.
Buzzards are one of the smallest birds of prey, however, their survival spirit has made them adaptable to every environment. We tried to reflect that ultimate survival spirit in our knife: sleek, small, effective, quick, and 100% badass.
NOW SHIPPING DIRECT FROM UNITED STATES, 3 DAYS DELIVERY WITHIN CONUS WITH TRACKING NUMBER